Saturday, October 6, 2012

Halloween Art Show

I'm very excited for the art show I have coming up this month. I have always wanted to do a Halloween show, since it's my favorite holiday of all time!!

I hope you all can make it!

Tall Tales from a Short Kid Named Mort:
Things Made with Haunted Stuff
Art by Amy C Wilson

From the disturbingly adorable mind of artist Amy C. Wilson comes Tall Tales from a Short Kid Named Mort: Things Made with Haunted Stuff.

This show is visually inspired by early cartoons of the 1920s - 1940s Each image is told through the eyes of a short kid named Mort and his imagination.

Be sure to stop by for this creepy cute ode to Halloween!

Opening Recepiton
October 13th, 2012
from
6pm to 9pm
at
Dream in Plastic
177 Main Street
Beacon, New York

As always delicious cupcakes will be served.
Show runs from October 13th to November 7th, 2012

Pre order prints at www.Kokma.Etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment